South London Mail Centre, SW8
12.9 acre freehold site owned by the Royal Mail. It may be possible to transfer operations from this site to Mount Pleasant in Clerkenwell, freeing up this site for redevelopment.
Outline planning application went to committee with recommendation to grant as follows:
The redevelopment of the building to accommodate:
• Maximum of 1,870 residential units.
• 1,590 private residential units.
• 280 social residential units (17% by unit).
• 9,060 sq m gross flexible floorspace.
• 16,299 sq m gross B8 (delivery office).