Two Granary Square
A mixed-use heritage building from the 1850's adapted by architects John McAslan + Partners. Works to the outside of the building were kept to a minimum to preserve the historic fabric, in much the same style as the Granary Building. Internally the building has been opened up through the creation of open plan floors. The building is a mix of restoration and new build and is now home to The Art Fund and House of Illustration.